Dienstag, 10. Mai 2022

All your data has been hacked and copied to my servers. Instructions inside

Hi There.

The following is your last warning.

I compromised your operating system using the Wireless router you were connecting to.

Some time ago, I gotten to the systems that you previously used to get on line.

All the info from the gadgets & devices has been automatically duplicated to my web servers.

I gain access to all your mobile phone messengers, social media sites, emails, chats, & list of contacts.

My trojan repeatedly changes its personal signature (driver based), so it stays invisible to anti-malware software.
I reckon that at this point you realize, the reason why I stayed unnoticed until this present day

While getting together info about you, I noticed you're a huge fan of adult web pages & much more.
You really like to visit mature web sites & view kinky video clips while getting an ejaculation.

I have surely created a cam shooting videos of you jacking off.
The editing of the video you were seeing at the same time & your masturbation.
Your facial expression is obviously visible. I don't believe this particular content would-be really good for your profile.

I can easily direct this video out to everybody who know your identity.

I also have no problem with rendering all your personal information open to public on line.
I do believe you know what I mean.

It could be an absolute failure for you personally.

I am able to mess up your way of life permanently.

I think that you definitely don't want this to happen.

Let us solve it this way: you send me 1200 $ (dollars) via btc equivalent at the time of transaction), and I will immediately get rid of all your info from my web servers.
Following that, we'll forget about one another.

My bitcoin wallet address for transaction: bc1qa9tu09de2rul5klh2lmkaz0p0rjn776p8974d5

In case you don't know how to transmit finances & what btc is. Simply just key in the google search engine "Buy btc".

I present you with two business days to transfer the funds.
The time started counting instantly once you opened up the email.
I'll receive a notice when this e-mail is open.

Don't try to search for help, as the wallet can not be monitored, email the message came from & can't be tracked either and generated digitally, therefore there is no reason for texting to me.
Do not make an attempt to contact the law enforcement and some other protection solutions, and if you do, your info will be posted.

Changing online passwords in social networks, email, and gadgets will not help you, since all the information has already been downloaded to my hosting space.

All the best and avoid doing anything foolish. Give thought to your foreseeable future.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen